How to become a member at Saint Lambert Gym
- Provide a photocopy of a proof of residency, if applicable;
- Provide a photocopy of a proof of age, if applicable (student or senior);
- Provide a photocopy of a proof of student status, if applicable;
- A picture will be taken during your first visit to the gym for your file.
How Fit Are You?
EVERY MEMBERSHIP COMES WITH
A FITNESS EVALUATION
Determine your level of fitness. We measure your body composition, flexibility, muscular strength, endurance and aerobic capacity.
We offer you our professional recommendation on how we can help you reach your fitness goals.
Meet the THT® Saint-Lambert Team
Prices shown do not include taxes. A private fitness evaluation and orientation session with a THT® trainer is included in the cost of membership. This session is not mandatory but highly recommended for all members at any fitness level before they use the room or the machines. An appointment for your private fitness evaluation and orientation session can be scheduled following your membership registration.
|Student (16 to 25 years old)||$195|
|Other Memberships (Adults)|
|À la Carte (10 Visits)||$155|
|One Time Visit||$20|
|Student (16 to 25 years old)||$675|
VIP memberships include: 10 personal training sessions, 1 written program, and 1 month meal plan.
|Extra THT® Services|
Included in membership
Three Month Meal Plan
$39.99 / month
Six Month Meal Plan
$34.99 / month
One Year Meal Plan
$24.99 / month
30 Minutes Personal Training
60 Minutes Personal Training
60 Minutes Semi-Private Training
- Non-residents will be charged a supplement of 20$ plus applicable taxes.
- To benefit from the student price, you must be a full-time student between the ages of 16 and 25.
- View Cancellation Guide.
600 Avenue Oak
Monday to Friday
6 a.m. — 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
7 a.m. — 8 p.m.